FRENCH TIPPED LONG Ballet Pink 120 Dashing Diva
- Easy and quick application,
- Safe removal of preparations,
- Perfect styling effect,
- Manicure lasts up to 2 weeks,
- Perfect smile line.
French Tipped Long from the renowned American brand Dashing Diva is the widest smile line, allows for significant extension of natural nails, looks elegant and naturally.
Pack contains 12 tip sizes, 10 per size.
- Degrease and prepare the nails for the treatment.
- Cut and shape the nail plate as desired.
- Remove the cuticles and remove all dead skin with the Sanding Stick .
- Adjust the appropriate size of the French Tipped Long tip to each nail plate. The perfectly selected tip should cover the entire free edge of the nail and be in line with the sides of the plate.
- Apply a bit of Brush-On-Glue on the sides of the free edge of the nail and on the French Tipped Long tip. < li>Align the tip on the plate as you would for sizing.
- Hold the tip in this position and apply light pressure to the center and sides of the plastic cap to secure the tip.
- Cut off the application holder with the clipper, leaving only the smile line on the plate.
- Remove excess glue with a dust-free swab.
- Align the tip's smile line with a file to match the free edge of the nail. The tip is not intended for nail extensions and should not protrude beyond the free edge of the nail.
- Use the Pink Sponge File to gently matte the entire surface of the nail.
- Apply 1 coat of Base Seal.< /li>
- Apply 1-2 coats of Top Seal.
- When the top coat of Top Seal begins to chip or peel off, remove all layers of Top Seal and Base Seal preparations. Wipe your nails with a cotton pad soaked in nail polish remover. Be careful not to wash away the smile line.
- Push back the cuticles and remove all dead skin with the Sanding Stick.
- Use the Pink Sponge File to lightly file the entire nail and the tip.< /li>
- Reapply 1 coat of Base Seal.
- Reapply 1-2 coats of Top Seal.
Using a cotton pad soaked in acetone, gently wipe the nail surface.