FRENCH WRAP PLUS Thin Fuchsia 140 Dashing Diva
- Easy and quick application,
- Safe removal of preparations,
- Perfect styling effect,
- Manicure lasts up to 2 weeks,
- Perfect smile line.
French Wrap Plus tips from the renowned American brand Dashing Diva are a thin and narrow smile line with a comfortable grip for easy application. It has a plastic cover, thanks to which we can be sure that during the application the tip is in the optimal position and adheres perfectly to the nail.
The tip is designed to perform a classic French manicure without extending the nails. The package contains 14 tip sizes, 10 pieces per size.
- Degrease with a cleaner and prepare the nails for the treatment.
- Cut and give the plate the desired shape .
- Remove the cuticles and remove all dead skin with a manicure stick.
- Adjust the French Wrap Plus tip to the appropriate size for each nail plate. The ideally selected tip should cover the entire free edge of the nail and be in line with the sides of the plate.
- Apply a little glue on the sides of the free edge of the nail and on the French Wrap Plus tip.
- Place the tip on plate as for sizing.
- Hold the tip in this position and apply light pressure to the center and sides of the plastic cap to secure the tip.
- Cut off the application holder with the cutter, leaving the same smile line on the plate.
- Remove excess glue with a dust-free swab.
- Align the tip's smile line with a file so that it coincides with the free edge of the nail. The tip is not intended for nail extensions and should not protrude beyond the free edge of the nail.
- Use a fine file to gently matte the entire surface of the nail.
- Apply 1 coat of Manicure Base.< /li>
- Apply 1-2 coats of Top Top.
- When the top coat of Top Top starts chipping or peeling, remove all top coats Top and Base preparations. Wipe your nails with a cotton pad soaked in nail polish remover. Be careful not to wash away the smile line of the nail.
- Push back the cuticles and remove all dead skin with a manicure stick.
- Use a pink nail file to lightly file the entire nail and the tip of the French manicure.
- Reapply 1 layer of the Base preparation.
- Reapply 1-2 layers of the Top preparation.
Using a cotton swab soaked in acetone, gently wipe the surface of the nail.