Non-Acid Primer - 11 ml
- La Rosa Non-Acid PRIMER acts as a double-sided adhesive liquid promoter before the application of hardening preparations: Hybrids, Acrylic or UV LED Gels.
- INCREASES BONDING properties of gel and acrylic designs. It cleanses, dehydrates and delicately etches the nail plate - PREVENTS AIR BUBBLES and LIFTING of the product during application.
- Has an ANTIBACTERIAL and ANTI-FUNGAL properties too.
- EASY TO USE and does NOT REQUIRE UV LED curing. Simply apply the product on the nail and wait for it to dry.
- NON-ACID FORMULA avoids the use of potentially harmful ingredients and corrosive components, so there’s no risk of burning the skin.
- PRIMER NON-ACID is SOFTER than Acid Primer and thus has a more DELICATE FRAGRANCE. If you do not have a problematic plate - Non-Acid Primer should work perfectly.
So, HOW TO USE?
Apply a SMALL AMOUNT with a brush directly onto the prepared and buffed nail plate. Wait approximately for 1 minute till dry than apply UV Gel or Acrylic.